Frequently Asked Questions - Savings
What will I get back?
Savers benefit from an annual dividend paid on their savings. The amount of dividend will vary year by year as it is based on any operating profit the credit union makes in the financial year (ending 30 September). This is decided at our Annual General Meeting. (AGM)
How do I make payments?
There are a number of ways you can make regular and one-off payments to your accounts with us.
- Standing Order - Pay directly into your credit union account by standing order from your bank or building society.
- Payroll Deduction - A number of local employers, offer their employees the facility to pay directly to Smart Money Cyrmu by making deductions from their pay.
- Benefit Direct - You can have any of your benefits paid direct to the Credit Union to save and repay loans
- Cash and Cheques - You pay over the counter at our main office or one of our service points.
- Caerphilly Council Cash Offices - You can pay here using cash or cheque, alterntively you can pay by card via the council by calling 01443 866570
How do I get my money out?
A share withdrawal form is required to take funds from your account. These can be found in downloadable forms.
You can be paid by the following method:-
- BACS Transfer direct to your bank account
- Cheque for you to cash at the Cooperative Bank in Caerphilly.
- Cheque for you to cash in a number of post offices with in our common bond